Lawn and Garden Programme
As the world’s number one engine manufacturer, Honda offer a range of products to make light work of even the toughest jobs. You will have the opportunity to work on the entire range of lawn and garden products, including the latest ride-on and pedestrian lawn mowers.
The Honda Lawn & Garden Apprenticeship Programme lasts for two years, during which time you will be employed by your local Honda Lawn and Garden dealership and attend block training at the Honda Institute Technical Training Centre.
During your Apprenticeship you will receive first class support from a Honda Apprentice & Technician Development Manager and a work place mentor.
By the end of your Apprenticeship programme you will achieve:
- Honda’s worldwide Maintenance Technician license
- Lantra Intermediate Apprenticeship in Land Based Engineering
- Level 2 Diploma in Land Based Service Engineering Competence
- Level 2 Diploma in Land Based Service Engineering Principles
- Functional Skills or Core Skills
- The ‘Honda Challenge’, Personal Development Programme
The training provided as part of the Honda Lawn and Garden Apprenticeship Programme will be focused around the service and maintenance of Honda lawn and garden equipment and will gradually build up to include diagnosis and repair techniques.