Honda People is fully committed to, and fully supports, accessibility on the Web.
Web site accessibility statement
Every effort has been made to ensure that this Web site is as accessible as possible, based on recognised accessibility guidelines and standards. Please note that not all browsers and access devices as yet fully support these standards.
To aid those users who have disabilities, the pages of this Web site contain various accessibility aids.
- Accesskey 0 will take you to the home page.
- Each page has a ‘skip navigation’ link to take users directly to the main content, while avoiding the repeating navigation. This link is hidden from sighted users.
- Navigation is repeated at the foot of each page.
- The pages use style sheets to control the design; when style sheets are not loaded, the page content is properly linear.
- The site avoids those HTML elements which reduce accessibility, such as using tables for layouts and deprecated tags.
All pages in this site conform to the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines where possible. This Web site is tested on an ongoing basis for compliance with current accessibility standards.
All pages on this site are tested as valid XHTML transitional, using WC3’s mark-up validation service, and conform to W3C’s recommendations and standards.
This site is standards compliant, not browser compliant. This means that it is written for today’s mainstream browsers, using Cascading Style Sheets – including those features designed for people with disabilities. Inevitably therefore, this site does not always render properly in those earlier browsers which don’t fully or properly support CSS standards. Since the standards compliance of browsers is improving, this issue is diminishing. Indeed, this site renders consistently and almost perfectly in most modern browsers, with a few minor bugs and exceptions (all of which, as far as we are aware) are due to non-compliance with CSS standards.